Here at Schervier Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, we know that when someone is suffering from the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care. We offer our dementia patients a secure, 75-bed unit along with an experienced staff that offers compassionate, supportive, quality memory care.
Here are some of the basic services offered in memory care:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
Our personalized care focuses on:
- Creating appropriate treatment options for each resident
- Monitoring treatment effectiveness as each resident progresses
- Exploring alternatives as needed
- Creating individual goals for treatment and tolerance
Here are some helpful brochures from the Alzheimer’s Association to help you better understand this illness. Knowledge is the best tool in helping each loved one during this important time.